THEKHYBERMAIL.COM – TERMS & CONDITIONS OF USE
About the terms Access to and use of ‘thekhybermail.com is provided by the – Khyber Mail [hereinafter referred to as ‘The Khyber Mail’] on the following terms:
- By using this website you agree to be bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of the site. If you do not agree to be bound by all of the following terms please do not access, use and/or contribute to thekhybermail.com
Khyber Mail may change these terms from time to time. You are advised to review these terms every time you use this site. Your use of thekhybermail.com will be deemed acceptance of the terms as updated or amended. If there is any conflict between any term herein and a specific term appearing elsewhere on thekhybermail.com, then the conflict shall be resolved in favor of the latter.
Use of thekhybermail.com
- You shall use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of this site. Prohibited behavior includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content, or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within this site.
- All copyright, trademarks, design rights, patents, and other intellectual property rights (registered or unregistered) in and on this website and all content (including all applications) of the website shall remain vested in KHYBER MAIL or its licensors. You shall not copy, reproduce, republish, disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use the content of this website in any way except for your own personal, noncommercial use. You shall not adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any content of this website except for your own personal, noncommercial use. Any other use of the content of this website requires the prior written permission of KHYBER MAIL.
- The names, images, and logos identifying KHYBER MAIL or third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights, and trademarks of KHYBER MAIL and/or third parties. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring any license or right to use any intellectual property of KHYBER MAIL or any other third party.
Contributions to THE KHYBER MAIL
- By sharing any contribution (including any text, photographs, graphics, video, or audio) with KHYBER MAIL you grant to KHYBER MAIL, free of charge, permission to use the material in any way it wants without any restriction (including modifying and adapting it for operational and editorial reasons) for KHYBER MAIL services in any media worldwide. In certain circumstances, KHYBER MAIL may also share your contribution with other news agencies or other trusted third parties.
- Copyright in your contribution will remain with you and this permission is not exclusive, so you can continue to use the material in any way including allowing others to use it.
- You confirm that your contribution is your own original work, is not defamatory, and does not infringe any Pakistani laws, that you have the right to give KHYBER MAIL the permission to use it for the purposes specified above, and that you have the consent of anyone who is identifiable in your contribution or the consent of their parent/guardian if they are under 18.
- Please do not endanger yourself or others, take any unnecessary risks or break any laws when creating content you may share with KHYBER MAIL.
- thekhybermail.com communities (including message boards) shall be used in accordance with the following Community Rules and the local house rules, if any, of the particular service you’re using.
The following is unacceptable:
- Disruptive, offensive, or abusive behavior or material.
- Unlawful or objectionable content.
- Spamming or offtopic material.
- Advertising or promoting.
- ‘Spoilers’, i.e., material that contains plot developments that haven’t been previously transmitted or published in Pakistani media, unless submitted specifically marked as a ‘spoiler’.
- Inappropriate user names.
- Posting of URLs (website addresses), unless allowed under any relevant local house rules.
- Misuse of the complaints facility.